Trailhead is THSS’ annual large shoot that spans four days and features tons of action that should appeal to all shooters!
Mark your calendars for March 23rd – March 26, 2017.
Calendar of Events:
Day 1 (Thursday, March 23rd):
- 10:00 am – Registration begins
- 1:00 pm until evening – Side Matches
- Fastest Pistol
- Fastest Rifle
- Fastest Shotgun 97 & 87
- Fastest Double Barrel
- Fastest Pocket Pistol
- Fastest Derringer
- .22 Side Match
- Big Bore Lever
- Big Bore Single Shot
- Plainsman [NEW FOR 2017!!!]
- Night Shoot
Day 2 (Friday, March 24th)
- 8:30 am – Five stages of Main Matches
- After Main Match – Long Range Side Match and Trailwalk Side Match
- 6:00 pm – Friday Night Social & Side Match Awards on-site at Gunsmoke [NEW FOR 2017!!!]
Day 3 (Saturday, March 25th)
- 8:30 am: Five stages of Main Matches,
- 6:30 pm Trailhead main Awards Banquet at Ellinger Community Center
Day 4 (Sunday, March 26th)
- 9:00 am: Master Gunfighter, Team, and Couples Side Matches
THSS has additional rules for the Long Range side match and THSS Wild Bunch main match categories. Click here for additional details on those two categories.
Click on the icon below to download a fillable PDF application.
Looking for a place to stay during Trailhead or another THSS match? See our Local Accommodations page for information on discounts in the nearby Columbus area.
Dry RV & tent camping is available at Gunsmoke during Trailhead.
Thousand Trails RV Campground is less than five minutes away and offers electricity, sewer lines, and other amenities. 800-288-7245 or 979-732-8229